Wednesday, November 2, 2011

probably the last blog entry

im really happy and this blog and my real life diary has helped me out a bloody lot.
kd i wish you were here although im real glad you arent.
thats just it this confusion has to fucking end.
as of now i surrender my all obsessions and forgive everyone.
i am utterly at peace and eager to prove certain people wrong about the afterlife
i have decided that both my virginity and my last cigarette will outlive me.
if there isnt a post tomorrow,know that it did.
the last person man enough to smoke navy cuts in bit is no more.
peace and love
and if i dont return do not bloody follow in my fucking footsteps

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I seriously wish u cud post abt ur adventurous afterlife :(

IcE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.