Tuesday, November 4, 2008

throm ka brother
me back from pre final submissions
check these out buckos and buckettes .
.
.
.
.
.


lenght warning
may be clinically boring
.
.
.
.
.






deBroglie, caught quite unawares,
Observed a mixed state of affairs:
'Twas Schroedinger's cat
Who quietly sat,
While running away down the stairs.
________bruce elliot

There was a man who said, "God,"
It has always struck me as odd
that the sycamore tree
simply ceases to be
when there's no one about in the quad."

"Dear Sir, Your astonishment's odd;
I am always about in the quad:
And that's why the tree
will continue to be,
since observed by
Yours faithfully, God.


________dunno who rote dis on my desk last sem but man id love to have met him


A Brief History of Gravity

It filled Gallileo with mirth
To watch his two rocks fall to Earth.
He gladly proclaimed,
"Their rates are the same,
And quite independent of girth!"

Then Newton announced in due course
His own law of gravity's force:
"It goes, I declare,
As the inverted square
Of the distance from object to source."

But remarkably, Einstein's equation
Succeeds to describe gravitation
As spacetime that's curved,
And it's this that will serve
As the planets' unique motivation.

Yet the end of the story's not written;
By a new way of thinking we're smitten.
We twist and we turn,
Attempting to learn
The Superstring Theory of Witten!



_____________done in class during toppo bhagwans subject.Toppo u rock


Fussy Electrons

by David Morin, Eric Zaslow, E'beth Haley, John Golden, and Nathan Salwen

An electron is sure hard to please.
When spread out, it sometimes will freeze.
Though agoraphobic,
It's still claustrophobic,
And runs off when put in a squeeze.

>D


Story of farad
ne allusions to charcters living or deadis downright intended


Miss Farad was pretty and sensutal
And charged to a reckless potential;
But a rascal named Ohm
Conducted her home -
Her decline was, alas, exponential.
______urs truly

.
.
.
..
looky here
dis ones on one desk at osmania university
friggin awesome ppl
12 + 144 + 20 + 3\|4           2
-------------------- + 5*11 = 9 + 0
7
a dozen, a gross, and a score
plus three times the square root of four
divided by seven
plus five times eleven
is nine squared and not a bit more



and my teacher taught me dis
actually her daughter did but wat the heck

I used to think math was no fun
'Cause I couldn't see how it was done
Now Euler's my hero
And I now see why zero
Equals e+1


yah and if deres neone reading ull probably think "dis jerk tas such a long break from the internet and this is all he can come up with?"
well ur damn right dis is all he can come up with .... >P
.
.
.
.
so there



ps__________if neone knows anymore plsm pls likhne ka kasht karey.i really love limericks and any more are welcomed with wide open eyes.
'(O,O)'

3 comments:

RiverSoul said...

You have a follower now, oh king of limericks, i'll learn from you, all of your osum
Tricks,
I'll carry my tune,
As high as the moon,
Untill they all hit me with walking sticks
:)
:D
;-)
Gr8 work.
Visit me too.
:)
I'm a poet.

LaG said...

@riversoul
thanks
only 2 of dem r my own tho
visited you man
gr8 pieces
.
btw did you kno that u r the first human readr of my blog?

ra said...

thnx for making me laugh thru this post buddy......good work....